Who should do this course?
Why should do this course?
1. Ice breaker for knowing and understanding the audience
2. Establishing the vision of the company
2.1 Understanding Sales & Marketing Strategic Planning
- Employee Commitment
- Strategies: Planning and Forecasting
-Corporate Strategy and operational plans: Correlation
- Planning Process
- Quick exercise on departments aligned to achieve the vision?
3. Understanding costing and financial concepts
3.1 Using Flexible and Fixed Costs
-Fixed and Flexible costs/ Zero based costs/Activity based costing
3.2 Understanding optimal financing resource
-Cost of debt/Cost of equity/Cost of mix Source
3.3 Perform Cost Volume â€“ Profit and Break even analysis
3.4 Assumptions/CostB VolumeB Profit/Break Even
4. Validating the activities with fitment for Vision
4.1 Zero based Costing approach
- Identify the cost involved in selling â€“ Asking the right questions
-Conducting back of the envelope cost benefit analysis â€“ Are we right investing?
4.2 Synergy: costing, cash flow and strategic plan
5. Apply Standard and Activity based Costing (ABC)
5.1 Pricing and Cost
6. Execute Cost Control
6.3 Assesments and Budgets
6.4 Embed Change