Who should do this course?
Individuals with supervisory and managerial responsibility required to utilize analytical skills to solve problems at workplace.
Why should do this course?
At the conclusion of this training the participants will be able to
Understand the importance of Analytical tools and techniques
Application of these tools in day to day operation
Improve their respective processes by applying these tools
Demonstrate the effectiveness of tools to their peers
- Muda - (Waste) - Detail the classical Seven wastes in production with examples
- Mura - (Unevenness ) in Shop floor operations
- Muri - (Strain) in operations
- Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu & Shitsuke i.e. Sort, Arrange, Clean, Standardize, Self Discipline.
- Roadmap Towards being a model 5S Organization
- Helpful implementation tips
- Charts, checksheets, Red Tag preparation etc. would also be dealt with.