Are you preparing for Bootstrap job interview and wondering what questions you might be asked? In this blog we have hand-picked the questions you are likely to be asked in Bootstrap job interview and provided to-the-point answers to each one of them so as to help you prepare better for Bootstrap job interviews.
Always keep in the mind that, only academic knowledge is not enough to crack an interview. Employers expects from the candidate to have practical knowledge and hands-on experience as well. This Bootstrap Interview Questions designed by industry expert will help you to gain practical knowledge of Bootstrap.
Bootstrap Interview Questions and Answers
- What is Bootstrap?
- Explain why to choose Bootstrap for building the websites?
There are few reason why we choose Bootstrap for building websites
- Mobile Support: For mobile devices it provides full support in one single file rather than in separate file. It supports the responsive design including adjusting the CSS based on the different types of device, size of the screen etc. It reduces extra effort for developers.
- Easy to learn: Writing application in bootstrap is easy if you know CSS and HTML
- Browser Support: It supports all the popular browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE etc.
- What are the key components of Bootstrap?
The key components of Bootstrap are
- CSS : It comes with plenty of CSS files
- Scaffolding : It provides a basic structure with Grid system , link styles and background
- Layout Components : List of layout components
- Customize: To get your own version of framework you can customize your components
- Explain what are class loaders in Bootstrap?
Class loader is a part of JRE (Java Runtime Environment) which loads Java classes into Java virtual environment. Class loaders also does the process of converting a named class into its equivalent binary form.
- What are the types of layout available in Bootstrap?
In Bootstrap there are two types of Layout available
- Fluid Layout: Fluid layout is used when you want to create a app that is 100% wide and use up all the width of the screen
- Fixed Layout: For a standard screen you will use fixed layout (940 px) option
- Explain what is Bootstrap Grid System?
For creating page layout through a series of rows and columns that house your content Bootstrap Grid Sytem is used.
- What are offset columns in Bootstrap?
For more specialized layouts offsets are a useful feature. For more spacing they can be used by pushing column over.
For example, .col-xs=* classes do not support offset but they are easily replicated using an empty cell
- What is column ordering in Bootstrap?
Column ordering is one of the feature available in bootstrap and you can easily write columns in an order and show them in another one. With .col-md-push-* and .col-md-pull-*
the order of the column can be easily changed.
- What function you can use to wrap a page content?
To wrap a page content you can use .container and using that you can also center the content.
- Explain what pagination in bootstrap is and how they are classified?
Pagination is the handling of an unordered list by bootstrap. To handle pagination bootstrap provides following classes
- .pagination: To get pagination on your page you have to add this class
- .disabled, .active: Customize links by .disabled for unclickable links and .active to indicate the current page
- .pagination-Ig, .pagination-sm: Use these classes to get different size item
- What is the use of Jumbotron in Bootstrap?
In bootstrap, Jumbotron is generally used for content that you want to highlight like some slogan or marketing headline etc. in other words it is used to enlarge the size of the headings and to add a margin for landing page content
To use the Jumbotron in Bootstrap
- In Bootstrap what are the two ways you can display the code?
In bootstrap you can display code in two ways
- tag : If you are going to display code inline, you should use tag
- tag: If you want to display the code as a standalone block element or it has multiple lines then you should use tag
- Explain what are the steps for creating basic or vertical forms?
The steps for creating basic or vertical forms are
- Add a role form to the parent element
- Wrap labels and controls in a with class .form-group. To achieve optimum spacing this is needed
- Add a class of .form-control to all texturl , , and elements
- Explain what is Bootstrap Container?
Bootstrap container is a class which is useful and creates a centred area within the page where our site content can be put within. The advantage of the bootstrap .container is that it is responsive and will place all our other HTML code.
- Explain how you can create Nav elements in Bootstrap?
Bootstrap offers various options for styling navigation elements all of them use the same markup and base class .nav.
To create Tabular Navigation or Tabs
- Start with a basic unordered list with the base class of .nav
- Then add class .nav-tabs
- What are the key components of Bootstrap?
- Plenty of CSS files
- List of layout components
- Customize your components
- Why Use Bootstrap?
- Easy to use
- Responsive features
- Mobile-first approach
- Browser compatibility
- Fluide & Fixed Layout available
- What are different types of layout available in Bootstrap?
- Fluid Layout
- Fixed Layout
- How do you construct an increment statement or decrement statement in C?
There are actually two ways you can do this. One is to use the increment operator ++ and decrement operator –. For example, the statement “x++” means to increment the value of x by 1. Likewise, the statement “x –” means to decrement the value of x by 1. Another way of writing increment statements is to use the conventional + plus sign or – minus sign. In the case of “x++”, another way to write it is “x = x +1″.
- Explain how data is transferred through Bluetooth.
The PSI line blue tooth interface converters are used making complex data connections with mobile devices with the utilization of flexible conduits, slip rings and other traditional cable solutions.
The universal PSI line interface makes it possible to transmit wireless transmission of the interfaces such as RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 wire and USB.
Hub4tech is a one of the few online training platforms who provide best in quality and cutting edge technology education directly from industry experts. If you have any query regarding the data scientist or any of the blog information, please speak to our specialists here.
You can also send your query in our mail box at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will write back or call back to you. Don’t forget to like our Facebook and LinkedIn page to get more technology updates. You can read all our Blogs here.
You can also check your level by participating in our free Online Assessment Tests
Use Full Link for HTML Training and Certification